- RSS Channel Showcase 3707167
- RSS Channel Showcase 7978468
- RSS Channel Showcase 3459695
- RSS Channel Showcase 8437780
Articles on this Page
- 11/12/16--12:20: _Men's XC Makes Stri...
- 01/13/17--03:03: _Seventy-Eight Earn ...
- 09/01/17--14:20: _Men's Cross Country...
- 09/09/17--16:41: _Men's Cross Country...
- 09/23/17--12:35: _Men's Cross Country...
- 09/29/17--14:12: _Thomas Breaks Progr...
- 10/07/17--10:36: _Men's Cross Country...
- 10/14/17--13:28: _Thomas Sets New Mar...
- 11/12/16--12:20: Men's XC Makes Strides Forward at NCAA Regional
- 01/13/17--03:03: Seventy-Eight Earn Spot on MAC Academic Honor Roll
- 09/01/17--14:20: Men's Cross Country Second at Bryn Mawr
- 09/09/17--16:41: Men's Cross Country Second at Lebanon Valley
- 09/23/17--12:35: Men's Cross Country Rolls to Second at Delaware Valley
- 09/29/17--14:12: Thomas Breaks Program Mark at Paul Short Run
- 10/07/17--10:36: Men's Cross Country Sixth at DeSales
- 10/14/17--13:28: Thomas Sets New Mark; Men's Cross Country 10th at Rowan
CENTER VALLEY, Pa. - The Eastern University men's cross country team competed today in the 2016 NCAA Mideast Regional Championship, hosted by DeSales University. Despite racing without front-runner Greg Thomas, the Eastern harriers climbed four places up the standings from their 2015 performance. Overall, the team finished 27th out of 52 complete teams.
ANNVILLE, Pa. – The Middle Atlantic Conference office today announced the 2016 Fall Academic Honor Roll. Seventy-eight Eastern University Athletes from the six fall championship sports that Eastern sponsors were among the 1463 honorees. To achieve recognition on the MAC Academic Honor Roll, students must finish the season in good standing with their teams and achieve a semester GPA of 3.2 or higher. Student-athletes who make the Academic Honor Roll are eligible to be nominated for Academic All-MAC recognition.
MEDIA, Pa.– Eastern University Men's Cross Country opened the 2017 campaign with a second-place finish at the Bryn Mawr Invitational at Rose Tree Park. The first five Eastern runners finished within two seconds of each other as the Eagles ran in a tight pack and ran a strong negative split on the final mile of the 5K course.
LEBANON, Pa.– Eastern University Men's Cross Country finished second at the 45th Annual Dutchmen Invitational hosted by Lebanon Valley College at Union Canal Tunnel Park. Doug Kramer and Greg Thomas finished fifth and sixth to pace the Eagles over the 8K course.
DOYLESTOWN, Pa.– For the third time in three races this fall, Eastern University Men's Cross Country ran to a second place finish. Today, the Eagles raced in steaming hot conditions at Delaware Valley University. The Eagles started slowly and gradually increased the pace to place six runners in the top 13 intercollegiate finishers.
BETHLEHEM, Pa.– Greg Thomas and Doug Kramer ran the two fastest 8K runs in program history as Eastern University Men's Cross Country finished 20th amongst Division I and II teams in a huge and fast field at the 44th Annual Paul Short Run hosted by Lehigh University.
CENTER VALLEY, Pa.– Eastern University Men's Cross Country went into today's meet with a plan to work tempo through the early part of the race and then push the final mile. The Eagles' five scoring runners finished in a 30-second gap and the team placed sixth in the 25 team field.
GLASSBORO, N.J.– Eastern University Men's Cross Country rode a strong final 500 meters to a tenth place finish against an outstanding field at the Rowan Inter-regional Rumble. Greg Thomas set a new program record for 8,000 meters and the Eagles put five finishers at or inside 27 minutes for the first time in program history.